I am a little mortified, however, as I had prepared 3 separate posts over the last 12 months for posting, with all the latest tutorials that I had found to be added to the site, and they were all sitting in Draft format and not even published ... I've now combined them all together below in one list.
Hopefully I'll be able to share some new tutorials shortly, as I aim to get some life balance back and return more wholeheartedly to my needlework endeavours in my spare time - which means more time being spent keeping this blog, and my own personal blog, up-to-date and active! That also means getting some items finish-finished so I can prepare the tutorials ... which means it's a win-win situation - more tutorials, and my finishing pile being reduced!! :D
Thanks for bearing with me in the meantime - hopefully you have still found the tutorial links useful, even without the blog being active in recent times!
Without further ado, here are the latest tutorial links that have been added to the links pages at various times recently (and not-so-recently):
- Anita - Floss Ring Tags
- Marjorie - Flat Ornament (canvaswork): part 1, part 2, part 3
- Staci - Coffee-dyeing cotton threads
- Lesley - 15-sided Biscornu and alternative finishing
- Saolya blog - Humbug chicken pincushion (in Russian)
- Saolya blog - Ribbon trim for pinkeep (in Russian)
- Saolya blog - Strawberry emery with spider web cap (in Russian) and Quaker Strawberry
- Saolya blog - Just Nan's Gilded Dragonfly Scissor Purse (in Russian)
- Saolya blog - Slipper ornament (in Russian)
- Saolya blog - Quaker Christmas Tree ornament (in Russian)
- Saolya blog - 'Folded' ornament (in Russian)
- Monique - Ornament with Wire Hanger
- Alchemy Stitchcraft - Trinket Tray
- Mayte - Ribbon bows (for topping pinkeeps etc)
- Stitch-Creations - 15-sided biscornu
- Swappons blog - Stitching Wallet (in French)
- Paper.String.Cloth - Pincushion
If you have any tutorial links you would like to have added to the links page, it would be appreciated if you could leave a comment or send me an email with the details, as I'm sure there are many tutorials out there that I have missed!