Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome to 2008 - Happy New Year!!!

First of all let me apoloise for the lack of action on this blog in recent months - unfortunately I've had intermittent access to the internet after moving all my belongings into storage and housesitting around various parts of Melbourne. Then about 7 weeks ago I packed up the car and moved interstate to New South Wales, where I'm now living for the next 12 months on a work secondment. I've been staying with friends who live an awfully long way from my place of work, meaning a 3 1/2 hour commute each day, and leaving absolutely no time for stitching, never mind blogging!

The good news is that in 13 sleeps time, I will be freighting all my furniture and belongings up from Melbourne, and moving into a new flat only 20 minutes drive from work. That means I can finally start getting back into the swing again of stitching, blogging, and life in general ... and it's time to blow the cobwebs off this blog to get it up and active once again! :)

Emails are slowly winging their way across the oceans to various people that have been suggested as possible upcoming tutors. As soon as they're confirmed, I will add dates and details to the calendar of classes. It's hoped to have two tutorials per month this year. As I've been out of action for the last few months, I decided to put together a tutorial myself on Needlerolls - this will be published over the next few weeks.

There are still a number of areas where we don't have recommended tutors for - I will make a separate blog entry in a moment to see if there are any volunteers out there in blogland that would be willing to assist.

Thanks for your patience while I've been struggling with access issues etc - I hope the blog will become more active again as we move into 2008.

Hugs,

No comments:

 

Made by Lena